The Change Lead will support the Business Lead in driving, planning and delivery of milestones of the workstream. The workstream focusses on disentanglement of HR and Procurement processes.
The Change Lead knows the most effective and efficient process to get things done in time as the workstream works with tight deadlines.
Execution is needed on clearly defined milestones using a designated project management support application, whereby the Change Lead:
- Plans towards defined tight deadlines
- Schedule meetings to steer and drive progress
- Controls dependencies and holding people accountable on actions and timelines
- Provide clear insight in status and progress of deliverables
- Arrange support when having operational challenges
- Take ownership to ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved
The following competencies are important for the Change Lead to apply:
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Education and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with five years working experience in a transitional asset management environment.
- Experience with HR/Procurement projects with an IT impact
- Speaks Dutch and English fluently
- Able to combine operational and project management skills
- Experienced in using project management applications
- Understands change impact on business departments and IT
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.